"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tickets, Shots, and Two Steps Closer...


This morning Charlie, Emma, and I went to visit the international travel clinic at Riley. We all showed up expecting lots of vaccines, but only Charlie and I needed them. Turns out Emma was completely caught up on all of hers and didn't need a single one... she was thrilled!! Charlie and I, on the other hand, needed five a piece and have to return for two more. Ouch! Our arms are so sore. (After shot two, I started chanting in my head, "all for baby brother, all for baby brother, all for baby brother...") So tough, I know! We will all be taking the oral typhoid this week, and then we should be ready to go!


We also booked our flights this afternoon! We are leaving on January 14 and will return home on January 22. The thought of being this much closer to meeting our son is an incredible feeling! I cannot wait to hold him in my arms. I am praying that the holidays will help the time between now and then fly by! We are coming as soon as we can little one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment